1. RESPONSIBLE TREATMENT: We are the company “ARISTOMEN D. FIKAS AND SIA AE” and we process your personal data as processor.
2. PURPOSE OF USING YOUR DATA: We will use your data (collected electronically or in person) to manage your registration as a user, to manage your service purchases, to answer your questions, and, if applicable that you want, for you to send personalized communications.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA: We are legally legitimate
to process your data for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that we need to process them to perform the contract that you sign with us during registration and when you receive any of our services or functions, but there are other reasons that allow us to use them, such as, our interest in answering your questions or the consent you give us to send you our newsletter.
4. WHETHER WE DIVINE YOUR DATA: We share your data with service providers that help or support us, who may be third-party partners with whom we have a contract and who are within the European Union.
5. YOUR RIGHTS: You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, such as opposing the use of your data by us or the right to portability of your data, as explained in detail below.
1. WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Your data controller is the public limited company named “ARISTOMENIS D. FIKAS AND SIA AE”, which is based on October 26th THESSALONIKI with Zip Code. 54627 as legally represented.
2. PURPOSE OF USE OF YOUR DATA:
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we need to process one or more of your data, which will generally be, as the case may be, the following:
• your identity (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.)
• Financial information and transaction information (for example, payment or card details, etc.)
• login, geographic location and internet browsing (if you contact us for example with your mobile)
• Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
• information about your preferences.
Please remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal information in order to access any of our services or services, we will flag certain fields as mandatory, as these are data we need to be able to provide the service or give you access specific operation. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to use these services or features.
Depending on how you interact with our company, e.g. depending on the services, products, or features you want to receive, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. For the development, fulfillment and performance of the service agreement you have entered into with us on the website. This purpose includes processing your data, mainly for:
• Communicate with you about updates or
informational alerts related to the functions, products or services for which a contract has been concluded, including the sending of quality surveys and in order to determine the customer’s satisfaction with the service provided.
• Manage payment for the products you buy, regardless of the payment process used.
2. To respond to requests and requests submitted through Customer Service channels We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve the request or
of your application.
3. For marketing purposes This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly:
• While you subscribe to our Newsletter,
we will process your personal data to manage your registration, including
the sending of personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS). We may also provide you with this information through push notifications if you have them activated on your mobile device.
• Respectively, keep in mind that this data processing involves analyzing your profile as a user or client to determine what your preferences are and, therefore, which products most fit your style when sending information to you.
• Keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and at no cost via the “Newsletter” section of the site, and through the instructions provided for each update. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can disable this option on your mobile device.
• Promote promotions (for example, to organize competitions or to send a list of products you have saved to the email address you specify). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the personal data you have shared with us according to the promotional action and we may share it through various media such as our social networks or our own Website. In any promotional action you participate in, you will be provided with the terms and conditions where we will provide you with more detailed information about processing your data.
• Share photos or images you have publicly shared on our Website or through our channels on social networks, provided you have given us your explicit consent for this purpose.
4. Usability and Quality Analysis to Improve Our Products If you enter our Website, we will inform you that we will process your browsing data for purposes of analysis and statistical purposes, ie to understand how
with which users interact with our Website and so we can make improvements to it.
In addition, we sometimes carry out quality surveys and actions aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and identifying those areas where we can improve.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA:
The legal bases that allow us to process your personal data also depend on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the following table:
1. Develop, fulfill and execute the contract of products and services We process your data because it is necessary
to perform the contract of products and services with you.
Some data processing related
the purchase process is only activated because you request or approve it, such as the payment of third party means of our affiliated partners, such as, for example, Banks or Credit Institutions or Payment Services in general.
We believe we have a legitimate interest in performing the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when making a purchase. We understand that
the processing of these data has a positive sign for everything
the parties involved when the payment is made
a market and especially for you, as this allows us
to take steps to protect you from attempts of fraud by third parties.
2. Customer Service We have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or queries raised by you through the various existing communication channels. We understand that processing this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to assist you adequately and answer the questions you raise.
When you contact us, especially to manage events related to your order or to the product / service obtained via the web page, processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of products and services.
When your question relates to the exercise of your rights for which we inform you below or claims about our products, we are legally qualified to process your data is to comply with our legal obligations.
3. Marketing We are authorized to process your data for marketing purposes because of the consent you give us eg. when you agree to receive personalized information through various means when you authorize us to send push notifications to your mobile device or when you accept the legal terms and conditions to participate in a promotional activity or to publish your photos on our Website or media our social networking.
4. Usability and Quality Analysis We believe that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of our Site and the degree of satisfaction of users as we understand that processing this data is also beneficial to you because its purpose is to improve the user experience and to offer higher quality service.
4. How much time will we keep your data?
The retention time of your data will depend on the purposes for which we process it, as explained below:
Purpose Retention Period
1. Develop, perform and execute the Product and Service Agreement We will process your data for the length of time it takes to manage your purchased services market, including any refunds, complaints or claims relating to the purchase of the product and the service.
2. Customer Service We will process your data for as long as we need to meet your request or request.
3. Marketing We will process your data until you unsubscribe or
to cancel your subscription to the Newsletter.
If you participate in promotions, we will keep your data for a period of 6 months from the end of the action.
4. Usability and Quality Analysis We will process your data during the period during which we will perform an action or a specific quality survey or until we have anonymized your browsing data.
Regardless of how we process your data for the time that is strictly necessary to achieve the intended purpose, we will then maintain it appropriately stored and protected for the length of time that processing could arise, according to the legislation in force.
As soon as the limitation period for each claim expires, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
5. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA:
• Fraud detection and fraud prevention agencies
• Providers of technology services
• Collaborators and suppliers of supply, transport and delivery services
• Service providers related to customer service
• Affiliates and service providers related to marketing and advertising
6. YOUR RIGHTS:
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensuring that you can exercise your rights. By taking this into account, we as Data Processing Officer have agreed that you can exercise your rights at no cost, by writing to us an e-mail to a unique email address (email@example.com), simply indicating to us the reason for the request you and the right you want to practice. If we believe it is necessary to confirm your identity, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
Specifically, regardless of the purpose or legal basis on which we process your data, you have the following rights:
• Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
• Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we must continue to process it as we have already explained above or when we are no longer legally qualified to process it.
• Claim us to cancel or restrict the processing of your personal data, which means that in some cases you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the required time when you need it.
• If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to recall it at any time.
• When we are legally authorized to process your data on your consent or contract, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data you have given us in structured, widely used and machine readable form to transmit them directly to another legal entity without any impediment on our part.
Additionally, when processing your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
We inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant regulatory authority, ie the Greek Data Protection Authority:
8. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Please read the Cookies Policy to understand in more detail the cookies and similar devices we use, their purpose and other information that interests you.